Back to News
SMDC once again wins developer of the year at the DOT Property Philippines Awards 2022
Published By: Inquirer.net | September 19, 2022
SM Development Corporation (SMDC) shines the brightest during the recently concluded DOT Property Philippines Awards 2022, as it bagged the much-coveted Developer of the Year.
Receiving the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2022 Developer of the Year is SMDC President Jose Mari Banzon (center), together with leaders and team members of SMDC.
Besting the biggest names in the property sector, this is the 2nd time that SMDC was named as the country’s Developer of the Year. The leading real estate company also took home the following major awards:
1. Gold City- Best Township Development
2. Air Residences- Best Mixed-used Development
3. Now Residences- Best Investment Property-North Luzon
4. Calm Residences- Best Investment Property-South Luzon
5. Light 2 Residences- Best Investment Property-Metro Manila
6. Glade Residences- Best Investment Property-Iloilo City
7. Joy Residences- Best Starter Home Condo Development
These awards are testament to SMDC’s steadfast commitment to make the Philippines a nation of homeowners. A trailblazer in the real estate industry and a catalyst for economic growth, SMDC continues to create sustainable complete communities that support the evolving needs of Filipino home seekers.
“We feel very honored to be recognized as one of the best among such big developers,” said Jose Mari Banzon. “We’re really happy to be working with you in transforming and modernizing the Philippine landscape with world-class iconic buildings,” Banzon added.
DOT Property Philippines Awards recognizes the best developments in the Philippines, and celebrates the valuable contribution of the property industry in nation building.