Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SM Development Corporation (SMDC) Website (https://www.smdc.com). Your access to and use of this website is bound by your acceptance and compliance to the following terms and conditions of use:
- By entering this website, user is giving consent to SMDC to collect non-identifiable information in order to track and serve relevant contents.
- Any information contained herein may not be reproduced, transmitted, distributed, displayed, sold, published, broadcasted, circulated, or used in any manner without prior written consent of SMDC. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- SMDC shall not be held liable for any consequences resulting from the use of any of the information or materials found in this website. It shall be the user’s responsibility to check whether or not the products, services or information available through this website meet specific requirements or if said information is accurate, current or updated.
- The SMDC website at its sole discretion may choose to change the terms, conditions and operation of this website at any time without prior notice. New content is added as it becomes available.
- SMDC do not make any express or implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to this Site, or that no viruses or other contagious computer program will be transmitted to your computer system. It is the user’s sole responsibility to carry out the necessary safety measures to ensure that your computer is sufficiently protected from computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- The contents herein do not constitute part of an offer or a contract.
- These terms shall apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. For questions, please contact us.